Funds will be invested in accordance the Co-operative Societies Act and the Financial Services Commission Act and related statutes.
- Every effort will be made to ensure full accountability and transparency for all transactions.
- Each organisation participating in the Fund will have the opportunity to nominate a representative to sit on the Board of Trustees.
In the initial stage the day to day management and reporting will be the responsibility of Prudential Co-operative Credit Union, a 15 year-old organisation with assets in excess of 1.2 Million dollars.
Board of Directors
- Oriel F. Doyle – President
- Kevin Lashley – Vice President
- Algernon Johnson – Treasurer
- Charmaine Ward – Secretary
- Andrew Hackett – Director